Photograph of first grade students working in a garden across the street from the Kansas City Teacher's College. This vantage point faces north-northeast from the south side of 8th Street between Woodland Avenue and Euclid Avenue (this portion of 8th Street is defunct). The southeastern entrance to the Kansas City Teachers College is shown in the background.
Photograph with an exterior, full street level view of Martin School. The school was named after school board member Judge Edward L. Martin. This vantage point faces north-northwest from the east side of Garland Avenue just north of Rochester Avenue. This photograph was taken prior to 1927 when the school's auditorium was built.
Circa 1930 photograph with an exterior, street level view of the Manual Training High School located on the south side of 15th Street (Truman Road) between Forest Avenue and Tracy Avenue. This vantage point faces southeast from the northwest corner of 15th and Forest.
Photograph with an exterior, street level view of Springfield Opportunity School, located at the southeast corner of 28th Street of Troost Avenue in the former home of Judge Shannon Douglas. This vantage point faces east on the west side of Troost Avenue just south of 28th Street.
Circa 1940 photograph with an interior view of kindergarten age children on a jungle gym at Gladstone School. Includes a sheet which identifies each child and provides their address. Miss Marie Casper is listed as the instructor.
Photograph with full exterior street level view of Horace Mann School, located on the north side of 39th Street between Euclid Avenue and Garfield Avenue. This vantage point faces northeast from the southeast corner of 39th and Euclid.
Circa 1935 photograph with full, corner view of Lathrop Polytechnic Institute, also known as Lathrop Trade School, Lathrop Manual Training, and Lathrop School. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of 13th Street and Cental Street.
Photograph with an interior view of children seated around the library table and viewing an aquarium with their teacher at the Greenwood School kindergarten. The students are all identified on a separate sheet accompanying the photograph. The teacher is identified as Miss Dorothy Tustin.
Photograph of the Yeager School, once located at the northwest corner of Indiana Avenue and 19th Street. It was built in 1894 and named for Robert L. Yeager, a lawyer and member of the Board of Education.