Photograph with an interior view of children seated around the library table and viewing an aquarium with their teacher at the Greenwood School kindergarten. The students are all identified on a separate sheet accompanying the photograph. The teacher is identified as Miss Dorothy Tustin.
Photograph of the Yeager School, once located at the northwest corner of Indiana Avenue and 19th Street. It was built in 1894 and named for Robert L. Yeager, a lawyer and member of the Board of Education.
Photograph of original Paseo High School, once located on the east side of Flora Avenue between 47th Street Terrace (Houston Avenue) and 48th Street Terrace. This vantage point faces southeast on the west side of Flora just south of 47th Street Terrace.
Photograph of with an exterior view of Henry C. Kumpf Public School, built in 1920 on the north side 45th Street between Olive Street and Wabash Avenue. Named after former member and officer of the Board of Education, August 1867 - November 1890. This vantage point faces north near the northeast corner of 45th and Olive.
Program for the fifty-third annual convention for the Missouri State Association of Negro Teachers. The convention took place from November 16 - 19, 1938 with most events held at Lincoln High School at the northeast corner of 22nd Street and Woodland Avenue. Portrait photographs of participants and a photograph of Lincoln High School is included.
Photograph with a full exterior, street level view of Manchester School, once located at the southwest corner of Winchester Avenue and 15th Street (Truman Road). This vantage point faces southwest from the northwest corner of 15th and Winchester.
Photograph with full, street level view of Switzer School, located at 1829 Madison Avenue. It was named for Henry Switzer, Secretary of the Board of Education from 1875 to 1880. This vantage point faces east-northeast from just west of Madison Avenue between 18th Street and 20th Streeet.
Photograph of the Swope School, once located at the northeast corner of Cleveland Avenue and 55th Street. It was named after Thomas H. Swope. This vantage point faces northeast from the northeast corner of Cleveland and 55th.
Photograph with full, exterior street level view of "Madison School for the Deaf & Dumb", once located at the northeast corner of 29th Street and Wyandotte Street. It was named after U.S. President James Madison. This vantage point faces north-northwest from the south side of 29th Street between Wyandotte Street and Baltimore Avenue (this portion of 29th is defunct).
Photograph of the E. F. Swinney School, located on the north side of 47th Street between Holly Street and Jarboe Street. The school was named for Edward F. Swinney, treasurer of the Board of Education, 1894 to 1904. This vantage point faces northeast from the south side of 47th just east of Holly.