Photograph with an exterior view of Longan School located at the northeast corner of 39th Street and Warwick Boulevard. It was named in 1911 in honor of George B. Longan, Assistant Superintendent of Schools. Before 1911, the school was named the Ward Public School. In 1932, the school at 601 Gillham Road became the George B. Longan School. This vantage point faces east-northeast from the northwest corner of Warwick and 39th.
Photograph with a distant exterior view of the Morse Public School, showing students outside with playground equipment and playing a game of baseball. The school was named after S. F. B. Morse, American inventor. This vantage point faces south-southeast from the northeast corner of 21st Street and Charlotte Street.
Photograph of the Webster School located at the northwest corner of Wyandotte Street and 17th Street. The school opened in 1886 and closed in 1933. It was named after statesman Daniel Webster. This vantage point faces northwest from the northeast corner of 17th and Wyandotte.
Photograph with an exterior street level view of Lowell Public School located at the southeast corner of 27th Street and Madison Avenue. The school was named after James Russell Lowell. This vantage point faces east-southeast from near the southwest corner of 27th and Madison.
Grouping of four exterior snapshots of students with teachers on Kensington School lawn. All photographs except the top center picture were taken outside of the south facing southeast entrance to the school.
Photograph a distant exterior view of the Milton Moore School located on the south side of 31st Street between Cypress Avenue and Elmwood Avenue. It was named for Col. Milton Moore, a member of the Board of Education. This vantage point faces north-northeast from the northeast corner of Linwood Boulevard and Cypress Avenue.