Map showing the boundaries of precincts as defined in 1918 for the eleventh ward of Kansas City, Missouri. This ward is bounded by 20th Street to the north, Grand Avenue (now Grand Boulevard) to the west, 31st Street to the south, and Michigan Avenue to the east.
Map showing the boundaries of precincts as defined in 1918 for the sixth ward of Kansas City, Missouri. This ward is bounded by 9th Street to the north, Grand Avenue (now Grand Boulevard) to the west, 20th Street to the south, and Harrison Street to the east.
This map of Wyandotte County, KS, shows the land owners on sections in townships 10-12 south, and ranges 23-25 east. It includes the towns of Quindaro, Shawnee, Kansas City, Edwardsville, and Bonner Springs. In addition, roads, railroads, electric railways, schools, churches, cemeteries, streams, and rivers are marked on the map. Railroads in the area include: Kansas City, Kaw Valley & V.R.R.R.
Interne certificate awarded to Karl A. Menninger from the General Hospital of Kansas City, Missouri. Dr. Menninger was a psychiatrist who later founded the Menninger Clinic in Topeka, Kansas.
Small book containing prints of Kansas City attractions, including the outside and grand lobby of Union Station, Grand Avenue looking south from 8th Street, Petticoat Lane looking east, the lake and speedway in Penn Valley Park, Armour Boulevard, the entrance and shelter house of Swope Park, Gladstone Boulevard with view of R. A. Long residence, Cliff Drive, The Paseo, and Coates Drive.
Photograph looking west at a streetcar stopped at the intersection of Hickory Street and the 12th Street Viaduct.
Grouping of four exterior snapshots of students with teachers on Kensington School lawn. All photographs except the top center picture were taken outside of the south facing southeast entrance to the school.
Photograph of bread delivery trucks parked outside of the Campbell Baking Company, located at the northeast corner of 30th Street and Troost Avenue.
Map showing the boundaries of precincts as defined in 1918 for the fourth ward of Kansas City, Missouri. This ward is bounded by 39th Street to the north, Kansas to the west, south city limits to the south, and Campbell Street and Troost Avenue to the east.
Society for Suppression of Commercialized Vice, Incorporated pamphlet published July 15,1918.