Photograph of the Sanford B. Ladd School students attending to the school garden. This vantage point faces northwest from atop the southwest corner of the original Ladd School building (before the 1922 addition). The houses at 3624, 3626, and 3630 Bellefontaine Avenue are pictured to the left.
Photograph with a full exterior, street level view of Manchester School, once located at the southwest corner of Winchester Avenue and 15th Street (Truman Road). This vantage point faces southwest from the northwest corner of 15th and Winchester.
Photograph a distant exterior view of the Milton Moore School located on the south side of 31st Street between Cypress Avenue and Elmwood Avenue. It was named for Col. Milton Moore, a member of the Board of Education. This vantage point faces north-northeast from the northeast corner of Linwood Boulevard and Cypress Avenue.
Photograph with an interior view of Seven Oaks School kindergarten with children seated in chairs listenting to a story read by their teacher, Miss Gladys Wilson. The children's names and addresses are included on a separate sheet that accompanies the photograph. Construction of the Seven Oaks School was completed in 1927.
Photograph with an exterior street level view of Sanford B. Ladd School located on the north side of 37th Street, between Bellefontaine Avenue to Walrond Avenue (Benton Boulevard). It was named after the attorney for the school board for more than 40 years. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of Benton and 37th. This photograph was taken prior to 1922 when the school's additions were constructed.
Photograph with an aerial view of the industrial area looking south along the Blue River. Streets shown include Independence Road (presently Wilson Road) (foreground), Independence Avenue (center), and 12th Street (background). Ford Motor Company (right background) and the American Radiator Company (center background) are also pictured.
Photograph of the R. J. Delano School at the northwest corner of Linwood Boulevard and Cleveland Avenue. The small white sign in front reads: "PWA, Federal Emergency, Administration Public Works, R. J. Delano School, (last line unreadable)." School was designed for children with disabilities.