Postcard of the Coca-Cola Building, designed by Arthur Tufts and located at the southeast corner of 21st Street (defunct on this block) and Grand Avenue (presently Grand Boulevard). The Western Auto Supply company became tenants of the building in 1928 and purchased it in 1951. This vantage point faces northeast from the west side of Grand Avenue between 21st Street and 22nd Street.
Postcard of the Benton School, located at the southwest corner of 30th Street and Benton Boulevard. Students are pictured performing calisthenics while a Victrola plays a record. This vantage point faces north from the school grounds towards the south side of the school building. It was later renamed the D. A. Holmes School honoring the late pastor of the Paseo Baptist Church.
Postcard of the Swope Park Swimming Pool, constructed with WPA funds in 1941 and located north of The Lagoon and west of Blue River in Swope Park. This vantage point faces southeast with the wading pool in the foreground and the larger swimming pool in the background.
Postcard looking west towards the intersection of 45th Street and Rockhill Road. Pictured in the left background in Oak Hall, the estate of William Rockhill Nelson, once located south of 45th Street between Oak Street and Rockhill Road.
Postcard of the Kansas City-Smithville Race Track, once located east of Bridge Street and north of Little Platte River in Smithville, Missouri. The track was used for illegal betting for a brief period in the late 1920s.
Postcard of the Washington Monument pointing south at its original location near the center of Washington Square Park. This bronze equestrian statue is a replica of one designed by Henry Merwin Shrady for display in Brooklyn, New York. This vantage point faces west towards Union Station in the background. The defunct 23rd Street between Grand Avenue and Main Street is shown behind the monument to the center and right.
Postcard of the Glennon Hotel at the northwest corner of 12th Street and Baltimore Avenue. The hotel operated from 1920 to 1930 when it was razed and replaced by the Phillips Hotel. Harry S. Truman and Edward Jacobson operated their haberdashery, Truman & Jacobson, Inc., out of one of the ground floor units of the Glennon Hotel.
Postcard of the Music Hall in Municipal Auditorium. The back of the card reads, "New home of the Kansas City Philharmonic orchestra, the Music Hall also is available for conventions, lectures, concerts, plays, musical shows, motion picture shows and all other gatherings which require the use of a theater of large proportions and complete equipment. H.F. McElroy, City Manager."