Communities and Neighborhoods

Image Gallery

Circa 1930 photograph with an aerial view of Kansas City Structural Steel facility and grounds, once located north of Metropolitan Avenue between S

Photograph of the clubhouse building at Lake Quivira, looking south across Crescent Boulevard, in 1931 or 1932.

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and side view of the Graham Paper Company, once located at the northeast corner of 6th Street and Broadway

Photograph of a Church of the Annunciation pastor and group of children dressed for a Greek Independence Day celebration during the 1920s.

This photograph of Count Basie and others was taken looking east at the southwest corner of 18th Street and Vine Street in Kansas City, Missouri.

Photograph of Strang Line interurban railway conductor Leonidas "Lon" Cave, wearing his conductor's uniform, standing on the sidewalk in front of a

Circa 1930 photograph with full frontal view of City Ice Company of Kansas City, Plant No. 53, built in 1919.

Circa 1930 photograph of students and a teacher on a double-decker bus parked outside of the Woodland Public School, located on the north side of 8

Circa 1930 photograph with an aerial view of the downtown Kansas City area, looking west centered over near 12th and Troost.

Photograph of Johnson County Fair exhibit booths and demonstrations in the Shawnee Mission Rural High School gymnasium in 1931.

Circa 1928 photograph with frontal and side view of the Kansas City Life Insurance Company.

Two photographs of students at the one-room Brauer School in the Piper area of Wyandotte County, Kansas.

This photograph was taken looking west on 31st Street just west of Gillham Road in Kansas City, Missouri.

Photograph of the Perry Cross home, located at 4806 Highway 50, near the Shawnee Indian Mission area circa 1925.

Photograph of Our Lady of Good Counsel Church. This vantage point faces west on Washington Street just south of 39th Terrace.

A color glass plate positive photograph of four young women practicing archery.

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY