Photograph of two men standing next to two trucks in Lenexa, Kansas, circa 1920. The trucks are parked in front of a business advertising "millinery," "notions, "dry goods," and "Queensware" dishes in the front windows. A crate labeled "EGGS" is visible in the back of one truck, while the other contains cages of chickens. Two wood-frame houses are visible on the right side of the image.
Clipping from the Kansas City Journal-Post on April 6, 1924 showing a truck carrying a large reproduction of a check for $5,000 from Kelly-Dennis Company to T. J. Pendergast. The advertisement was funded by the Republican city committee.
Food baskets for fifth ward residents during the depression. This vantage point faces northwest towards ABC Storage at 3244 Main Street. A Monarch Storage truck is shown parked at the intersection of Main Street and Warner Plaza. Source: Bernard Ragan.
Construction of the Country Club Plaza Theater began on March 2, 1928. The site bounded by 47th Street and the Alameda Road (now Nichols Road), Wyandotte Street, and a new street to be put through on the west (Central Street). This vantage point faces northeast towards the intersection of 47th Street and Wyandotte Street.
A trash collection truck provided by the Country Club District Homes Associations, parked outside of George H. Welsh Motors at 420 Ward Parkway, Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces north on Ward Parkway between Broadway Boulevard and Pennsylvania Avenue.