Six white columns stand erect in a park at Locust Street and Cherry Street, the structure patterned after the columns on the campus at the University of Missouri. This vantage point faces southeast at the intersection of Locust and Cherry, one block north of 54th Street.
Wide view of the then-newest member of Country Club District, Fairway. The name was chosen because of the development's proximity to three golf courses. This vantage point faces northeast towards State Park Road between Canterbury Road and Falmouth Road from near the northern limits of the Kansas City Country Club.
Close exterior shot of the marble balustrade once located at the intersection of Ward Parkway and Meyer Boulevard. This vantage point likely faces north-northeast from the northern curve of Meyer Circle at the intersection of Ward Parkway and Meyer Boulevard
View of Jesse Clyde Nichols home at 1214 Santa Fe Road (now 1214 West 55th Street). This vantage point faces east-northeast towards the residence from just north of Santa Fe Road between State Line Road and Ward Parkway.
Two young women sitting near a lamp sculpture with a house at 5939 Overhill Road barely visible in the background. This vantage point faces northeast towards the small park at the intersection of Stratford Road and Oakwood Road, in Mission Hills, Kansas.
Long stone bench located in The Piazzetta, a woman with a basket of flowers sits in the center of the bench. The Piazzetta (now called Strawn Park after Farrell Clifford Strawn) is located between 63rd Street, Summit Street, and Valley Road in the Greenway Fields subdivision of Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces southwest towards undeveloped land beyond the southern tip of the park. The bench and accompanying statues pictured have since been moved to the northern edge of the park bordering 63rd Street.
Two residents, a man and a woman, of Greenway Fields walk near the Rams' Heads, a decorative motif for a trellis over the sidewalk on Valley Road near 62nd Street. This vantage point faces north-northeast on Valley Road south of 62nd Street.
The restored residence of the missionary at the Shawnee Indian Mission. This building is located at the southeastern corner of 52nd Street and Porter Road (now 53rd Street and Mission Road). This vantage point faces southeast on present day 53rd Street from just east of mission Road.
Entrance to 5110 Cherry Street, located in Southwood Park. The home belonged to Edwin W. Shields and construction was completed shortly after World War I. This vantage point faces west on Cherry Street between 51st Street and 52nd Street. This building is now part of the University of Missouri - Kansas City.