An aerial view of the Mission Hills Country Club showing the completed club house, with State Line Road running across the center of the picture. After the Mission Hills Country Club moved across the border to Kansas, the building pictured center became part of the Carriage Club. This vantage point faces east from above the southern portion of present-day Mission Woods, Kansas.
Photograph of the construction of Mission Drive in Mission Hills, Kansas. This vantage point faces southeast towards 63rd Street from just south of the intersection of Mission Drive, High Drive, and Brookwood Road.
The restored residence of the missionary at the Shawnee Indian Mission with a child sitting out front. This building is located at the southeastern corner of 52nd Street and Porter Road (now 53rd Street and Mission Road). This vantage point faces south-southeast on present day 53rd Street from just east of Mission Road.
An early J. C. Nichols Company sign located on Brookside Boulevard by Countryside Park. In the background is the "Rock House" located at 5230 Brookside Boulevard. This vantage point faces west on Brookside Boulevard between 52nd Street and 53rd Street. The sign reads: "1000 Acres Restricted, Country Club District, Highly Developed and Protected Residence Property, water, light, gas, etc., attractive prices, J. C. Nichols, High Class Residence Property, 1213-14 Commerce Bldg.".
Six white columns stand erect in a park at Locust Street and Cherry Street, the structure patterned after the columns on the campus at the University of Missouri. This vantage point faces southeast at the intersection of Locust and Cherry, one block north of 54th Street.