Streets

Displaying 97 - 108 of 706

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and side view of the first Bryant Building; once located on the southwest corner of 11th Street and Grand Avenue.

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and side view of Main Street State Bank. This vantage point faces west-northwest from the east side of Main Street between 18th Street and 19th Street.

Circa 1928 photograph with frontal and side view of Pickering Lumber Company offices at the southwest corner of Central Street and 11th Street.

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal view of the Kansas City School of Law.

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and partial side view of the Keith and Perry Building, once located at the southwest corner of Walnut Street and 9th Street. Sign on building says Western Exchange Bank. Christmas decorations seen along street.

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and side view of the Land Bank Building. Also in view on either side is the New England Bank building and Rothschild's department store. This vantage point faces west-southwest from the northeast corner of 10th Street and Main Street.

Photograph with full frontal and side view of the Railway Exchange Building on the southwest corner of 7th Street and Grand Avenue.

Circa 1928 photograph with frontal and side view of Reid-Ward Motor Company, once located at the southwest corner of McGee Trafficway and 25th Street. A Packard sign on the building is pictured.

Circa 1928 photograph with frontal and side view of the Lathrop Building, once located on the southeast corner of 10th Street and Grand Avenue.

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal view of the Missouri Savings Association Bank. This vantage point faces west from the east side of Walnut Street between 9th Street and 10th Street.

Circa 1928 drawing with frontal and side view of the Ridenour-Baker Grocery Company, located at the southeast corner of St Louis Avenue and Mulberry Street.

Photograph of Alfred Benjamin Dispensary (right) and Jewish Educational Building (left) at the northeast corner of Harrison Street and Admiral Boulevard.

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY