Photograph of the Sanford B. Ladd School students attending to the school garden. This vantage point faces northwest from atop the southwest corner of the original Ladd School building (before the 1922 addition). The houses at 3624, 3626, and 3630 Bellefontaine Avenue are pictured to the left.
Photograph with an exterior street level view of Linwood School, once located on the north side of Linwood Boulevard between Highland Avenue and Woodland Avenue. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of Linwood and Woodland.
Photograph with an exterior street level view of Lowell Public School located at the southeast corner of 27th Street and Madison Avenue. The school was named after James Russell Lowell. This vantage point faces east-southeast from near the southwest corner of 27th and Madison.
Photograph of the Scarritt School on the west side of Askew Avenue between Anderson Avenue and Lexington Avenue. It was named for Reverend Nathan Scarritt, a local early minister and resident. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of Lexington and Askew.
Photograph of the Sumner School, once located on west side of Wyoming Street between 9th Street and St. Louis Avenue. It was named for Charles Sumner, American statesman and advocate of rights of African Americans. This vantage point faces west from the east side of Wyoming Street just north of St. Louis Avenue.
Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and partial side view of the Home Trust Company located at 1117-19 Walnut Street. Gradwohl Jewelers is visible next door at 1121 Walnut Street. Gate City Optical Company is located in the Home Trust Building. This vantage point faces northeast from the west side of Walnut Street between 11th Street and 12th Street.