Photograph of original Paseo High School, once located on the east side of Flora Avenue between 47th Street Terrace (Houston Avenue) and 48th Street Terrace. This vantage point faces southeast on the west side of Flora just south of 47th Street Terrace.
Grouping of four exterior snapshots of students with teachers on Kensington School lawn. All photographs except the top center picture were taken outside of the south facing southeast entrance to the school.
Photograph with a full exterior, street level view of Manchester School, once located at the southwest corner of Winchester Avenue and 15th Street (Truman Road). This vantage point faces southwest from the northwest corner of 15th and Winchester.
Photograph with full, exterior street level view of "Madison School for the Deaf & Dumb", once located at the northeast corner of 29th Street and Wyandotte Street. It was named after U.S. President James Madison. This vantage point faces north-northwest from the south side of 29th Street between Wyandotte Street and Baltimore Avenue (this portion of 29th is defunct).
Photograph with full, street level, corner view of the Irving School located on the south side of 24th Street between Wabash Avenue and Prospect Avenue. The school was later named for Booker T. Washington. This vantage point faces southwest from the northeast corner of Prospect and 24th.
Photograph with a full, exterior street level view of Norman School; named after Joseph L. Norman, President of the Board of Education and member of the Board for 16 years. This vantage point faces northeast from the southwest corner of 36th Street and Summit Street.
Photograph with an exterior street level view of Sanford B. Ladd School located on the north side of 37th Street, between Bellefontaine Avenue to Walrond Avenue (Benton Boulevard). It was named after the attorney for the school board for more than 40 years. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of Benton and 37th. This photograph was taken prior to 1922 when the school's additions were constructed.
Photograph with an exterior view of Longan School located at the northeast corner of 39th Street and Warwick Boulevard. It was named in 1911 in honor of George B. Longan, Assistant Superintendent of Schools. Before 1911, the school was named the Ward Public School. In 1932, the school at 601 Gillham Road became the George B. Longan School. This vantage point faces east-northeast from the northwest corner of Warwick and 39th.
Photograph of the Sanford B. Ladd School students attending to the school garden. This vantage point faces northwest from atop the southwest corner of the original Ladd School building (before the 1922 addition). The houses at 3624, 3626, and 3630 Bellefontaine Avenue are pictured to the left.
Photograph with an exterior street level view of Linwood School, once located on the north side of Linwood Boulevard between Highland Avenue and Woodland Avenue. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of Linwood and Woodland.
Photograph with an exterior street level view of Lowell Public School located at the southeast corner of 27th Street and Madison Avenue. The school was named after James Russell Lowell. This vantage point faces east-southeast from near the southwest corner of 27th and Madison.