Photograph of the Huntzinger Building, the seven-story building pictured center. It was once located on the north side of 10th Street between Baltimore Avenue and Wyandotte Street. This vantage point faces northwest near the southwest corner of 10th and Baltimore.
Photograph with side and front view of the Livestock Exchange Building, located just west of the intersection of 16th Street and Genessee Street. "Construction began in 1909 and the building was finished in 1911--a nine story, brick faced structure of reinforced concrete, fronting 250 feet on Genessee street at 16th, with three wings extending 126 feet to the west. It was the largest livestock exchange building in the world and one of the largest office structures in Kansas at that time" ("75 Years of Kansas City Livestock Market History," p.
Photograph with full frontal and side view of the Carbide and Carbon Building (later called Union Carbide Building) located on the west side of Baltimore between 9th and 10th Street. This vantage point faces northwest from atop the First National Bank at the northeast corner of 10th and Baltimore.
Photograph of the Scarritt School on the west side of Askew Avenue between Anderson Avenue and Lexington Avenue. It was named for Reverend Nathan Scarritt, a local early minister and resident. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of Lexington and Askew.