Streets

Displaying 37 - 48 of 705

Walrond at 18th Street

Photograph looking south down the west side of Walrond Avenue from the southwest corner of Walrond and 18th Street. The A. O. Thompson Lumber Company office is pictured to the right.

Walnut Street, North from 10th Street

Postcard of traffic on Walnut Street looking north from just north 10th Street. The Commerce Building is picture to the far left.

Walnut Street South from 6th

Photograph looking south along the west side of Walnut Street at 6th Street. The Western Union Telegraph building is pictured to the left.

Walnut Street North from 14th

Photograph looking north along the west side of the 1300 block of Walnut Street.

Walnut North from 12th

Photograph looking north along the east side of Walnut Street from 12th Street.

Walnut Grove

Photograph of Walnut Grove, a grassy area surrounded by trees, in downtown Overland Park circa 1920. Looking north along Santa Fe Drive from near 80th Street, the Strang Line car barn can be seen in the background at left, and rRailroad tracks run along the right side of the image.

Walnut Between 10th and 11th

Photograph looking north on the west side of Walnut Street between 10th Street and 11th Street. Pictured establishments include Woolf Brothers, Kirschbaum Clothes, Johnston's Cafe, and J. W. Jenkins and Sons.

Walnut at 11th Street

Photograph looking south on the west side of Walnut Street towards its intersection with 11th Street. Pictured establishments include Woolf Brothers, Owl Drug Store, Wolferman's Cafeteria.

Waggener Paint Company

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and partial side view of the Waggener Paint Company associated with Pratt & Lambert, Inc. It was once located at the southeast corner of 10th Avenue and Burlington Street in North Kansas City.

W. W. Yates School (Lincoln School)

Photograph of the W. W. Yates School, known before 1918 as Lincoln School. Once located at the northwest corner of Campbell Street and 11th Street in Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces north from just west of the intersection of 11th and Campbell.

W. W. Yates School (Lincoln School)

Photograph of the W. W. Yates School, known before 1918 as Lincoln School (right) and Lincoln High School (left). Once located at the northwest corner of Campbell Street and 11th Street in Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces northwest from the intersection of 11th and Campbell.

W. F. Baker Poultry and Eggs Building

Photograph of the W. F. Baker Poultry and Eggs Building, once located at the southwest corner of Grand Avenue (presently Grand Boulevard) and 4th Street.