Sanatoriums

Displaying 1 - 11 of 11

Treatment Room, Major Clinic

Photograph of a treatment room at Major Clinic. The clinic, owned and operated by Dr. Hermon S. Major, was a private facility devoted to the treatment of alcoholism.

The Major Clinic

Exterior photograph of the Major Clinic at 31st and Euclid. The clinic was owned and operated by Dr. Hermon S. Major and was a private facility devoted to the treatment of alcoholism.

The Major Clinic

Exterior photograph of the Major Clinic at 31st and Euclid as seen from Euclid Avenue looking west. The clinic was owned and operated by Dr. Hermon S. Major and was a private facility devoted to the treatment of alcoholism.

Reception Room, Major Clinic

Photograph of the reception room at Major Clinic. The clinic, owned and operated by Dr. Hermon S. Major, was a private facility devoted to the treatment of alcoholism.

Reception Room, Major Clinic

Photograph of the reception room at Major Clinic. The clinic, owned and operated by Dr. Hermon S. Major, was a private facility devoted to the treatment of alcoholism.

Patients' Rooms with Twin Beds, Men's Department, Major Clinic

Photograph of a patients room with twin beds in the men's department at Major Clinic. The clinic, owned and operated by Dr. Hermon S. Major, was a private facility devoted to the treatment of alcoholism.

Patients' Room, Ladies' Department, Major Clinic

Photograph of a patient room in the ladies department at Major Clinic. The clinic, owned and operated by Dr. Hermon S. Major, was a private facility devoted to the treatment of alcoholism.

Patients' and Employees' Dining Room

Photograph of the patients' and employees' dining room at Major Clinic. The clinic, owned and operated by Dr. Hermon S. Major, was a private facility devoted to the treatment of alcoholism.

Office of Medical Director, Major Clinic

Photograph of the office of the medical director at Major Clinic. The clinic, owned and operated by Dr. Hermon S. Major, was a private facility devoted to the treatment of alcoholism.

Kansas City Tuberculosis Hospital No. 2

Photograph of the interior and exterior of the Kansas City Tuberculosis Hospital No. 2, built in 1928 as an annex to the Tuberculosis Hospital built in 1914. Captioned: "Kansas City Tuberculosis Hospital No. 2 is situated in the country, outside of the city limits, on high spot to the west of U. S. highway No. 40. It is a new building, constructed in accordance with the latest ideas on the treatment of tuberculosis, and has the most modern equipment. It is a free hospital, giving treatment until patient is discharged with disease arrested.

Female Mental Department, Reception Hall, Major Clinic

Photograph of the reception room of the female mental department at Major Clinic. The clinic, owned and operated by Dr. Hermon S. Major, was a private facility devoted to the treatment of alcoholism.