Construction of the Country Club Plaza Theater began on March 2, 1928. The site bounded by 47th Street and the Alameda Road (now Nichols Road), Wyandotte Street, and a new street to be put through on the west (Central Street). This vantage point faces northeast towards the intersection of 47th Street and Wyandotte Street.
Wider exterior view of Country Club Plaza, at night and during Christmas time, buildings covered in lights with snow on the ground. This picture was taken looking west from atop Chandler's Flower Shop, just east of the intersection of Alameda Road (now Nichols Road) and 47th Street.