Men

Displaying 73 - 84 of 153

Photograph of the board of trustees for the Greek Orthodox Church of the Annunciation. The members are Rev. John Vasiliades, President Elias S. Sutter, Tony Saffas, Marinos Stathopoulos, Nick Pappas, Theo Tsangares, John A. Agnos, Andrew Lambros, Paul Karzis, George D. Eliopoulos, and Tom Karnezis.

Clipping from the Kansas City Journal-Post on November 12, 1930 showing Thomas B. Bash, Dr. J. C. Johnson, W. O. Beeman, and Frank C. Beck at the Blue Springs farm of Dr. Johnson.

Clipping entitled "Aids Police" from an article in Kansas City Journal-Post on June 3, 1933 documenting the kidnapping of Mary McElroy. The photograph's caption states, "Abe Starr, Leavenworth junk dealer, who sold two motor cars to alleged members of the kidnaping ring.

Photograph of Felix Street standing with a pipe near the Crown Drugstore at the northeast corner of 18th Street and The Paseo.

Photograph of Kansas City Mayor John B. Gage, who served from 1940 to 1946, with members of the City Council.

Clipping from the Kansas City Star on February 1, 1931 showing Joe Shannon turning over the reins to a rabbit drawn carriage of the "Rabbit Faction" to Peter J. Kelly. Dr. L. C. "Doc" Johnson is shown walking away in the background.

Photograph of a Transcontinental and Western Air employee using a tractor to pull a Douglas DC-2-112 Skyliner, NC13790, airplane back into its hangar at Municipal Airport.

Photograph of the Electric Cafe on the south side of Rochester Avenue and east of Montgall Avenue. The Heim, Ferd., Brewing Company Bottling Plant (closed 1918, later became Abner-Hood Chemical Company) is shown in the background to the south.

Clipping from the Kansas City Journal-Post on August 25, 1935 showing photographs from Kansas City Mayor Bryce B. Smith's farm near the northwest corner of Blue River Road and Red Bridge Road.

Clipping from the Kansas City Star on March 16, 1932 showing the Kansas City Police Department saluting Henry F. McElroy.

Photograph of two Transcontinental Air Transport (TAT) employees posed by TAT Fueling Truck No. 22 at Municipal Airport. TAT merged with Transcontinental and Western Air (TWA) in 1930.

Photograph of Kansas City Fire Department Number 15, Kansas City, Missouri, opened in 1925. Pictured are Captain Eugene King, Driver Herman Lewis, and firefighters George P. Smith, Clarence Hill, and Joseph D. Johnson. This vantage point faces northeast on Mulberry Street between 8th and 9th Street. A defunct viaduct is shown at the top left.

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY