An aerial view of the Mission Hills Country Club showing the completed club house, with State Line Road running across the center of the picture. After the Mission Hills Country Club moved across the border to Kansas, the building pictured center became part of the Carriage Club. This vantage point faces east from above the southern portion of present-day Mission Woods, Kansas.
This picture was taken looking north-northeast at the southern tip of Wornall Manor playground, once located in the interior of block six, between 62nd and 63rd Streets, Valley Road and Summit Streets. Several children are shown playing on playground equipment while adults watch from a distance.
An early J. C. Nichols Company sign located on Brookside Boulevard by Countryside Park. In the background is the "Rock House" located at 5230 Brookside Boulevard. This vantage point faces west on Brookside Boulevard between 52nd Street and 53rd Street. The sign reads: "1000 Acres Restricted, Country Club District, Highly Developed and Protected Residence Property, water, light, gas, etc., attractive prices, J. C. Nichols, High Class Residence Property, 1213-14 Commerce Bldg.".
Romanelli Gardens, the northeast portion of the Armour Farm, just west of Wornall Road and south of 67th Street, has been added to the developing section of the Country Club District. This vantage point faces north-northeast at the intersection of Pennsylvania Avenue and 68th Terrace were this fountain was once located. The houses on the northern side of 68th Street between Pennsylvania Avenue and Wornall Road can be seen in the background and the steeple of the Sixth Church of Christ Scientist at 400 West 67th Street can be seen to the right in the far background.
An autochrome photograph of tulips, iris and spirea flowers by Herman Schulte's driveway. Schulte was a manager at the Goetz Beer Company. This vantage point faces southwest with the house at 7311 Ward Parkway in the background.