Postcard of the intersection of 47th Street and Mill Creek Parkway (presently JC Nichols Parkway) in the Country Club Plaza. This vantage point faces southwest from near the intersection of Main Street and 46th Street. The Chandler Nursery is pictured in the background as the white building.
Postcard of the Brookside Hotel, built in 1918 at the southwest corner of 54th Street and Oak Street. This vantage point faces southeast from just east of the intersection of 54th Street and Brookside Boulevard. The Second Presbyterian Church is pictured to the right.
Photograph of one of the front windows to the Drover's Hotel at 1519 Genessee Street in the West Bottoms of Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces east on the east sidewalk of Genessee Street just north of 16th Street. The hotel advertises a 26 ounce glass of beer for ten cents and a 12 ounce glass of beer for five cents. Rooms are priced at 50 cents and up.
Photograph of the interior of the Blue Goose Cafe, a restaurant turned speakeasy caught for serving liquor during Prohibition. It was located at the northwest corner of 9th Street and Wyandotte Street in the basement of Hotel White (renamed Puritan Hotel in 1919). The cafe's entrance entrance faced 9th Street.
Photograph with exterior, street view of the Harris House located at the northeast corner of Westport Avenue (now Westport Road) and Pennsylvania Avenue. A truck and automobiles are visible in front. This vantage point faces north-northwest from the southeast corner of Westport Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue.
Photograph with exterior, street view of the Harris House located at the northeast corner of Westport Avenue (now Westport Road) and Pennsylvania Avenue. A truck and automobiles are visible in front. This vantage point faces north-from the southwest corner of Westport Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue.
Circa 1915 photograph with view of Fifth Street looking east towards its intersection at Central Street (left). Also pictured is the Fifth Avenue Hotel at 305-307 W. Fifth Street. Was earlier known as the Delmonico Hotel.
Circa 1915 photograph with view of 5th Street looking east-northeast toward its intersection with Grand Avenue (now Grand Boulevard) in the right background. Also pictured is Centropolis Hotel (center) and American Steel and Wire Company (right).