Photograph of the Hotel Olathe at 100 West Santa Fe Street in Olathe, Kansas, in the 1940s. A Holland Vending truck and two cars are parked in front of the hotel, and awnings cover the hotel windows. The building was formerly the Pearl Mills flour mill, and renovated into a hotel in 1889. It was purchased by the Urban Renewal Agency in 1968, and demolished for redevelopment at the site.
Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and side view of the Montgall Hotel, located at the northwest corner of 15th Street (Truman Road) and Montgall Avenue. Also in the building are a Western Union office, cafes, book store, and the Gospel Trumpet Company.
Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and side view of the President Hotel; located on the northeast corner of 14th Street and Baltimore Avenue. A gasoline station called Pen-Jac and a parking lot is also in view.