Photograph of Johnson Drive, looking west from Nieman Road, in downtown Shawnee circa the 1910s. Two men and a little girl stand outside the Shawnee State Bank building at the left o the photo, with other brick and stone commercial buildings extending down Johnson Drive.
Photograph of downtown Shawnee, Kansas, circa 1935. Looking west down Main Street (later Johnson Drive) from its intersection with 5th Street (later Nieman Road), streetcar rails run along the side of the unpaved roads. The Shawnee Garage service station stands on the southwest corner of the intersection, at the left edge of the photo.
Photograph of downtown Lenexa, Kansas, circa 1935. Looking northeast from the intersection of Pflumm Road and Santa Fe Trail Drive, the brick Farmer's State Bank building stands at the left side of the image.
Photograph of the intersection of Johnson Drive and Nieman Road in Shawnee, Kansas, circa 1920, looking west down Johnson Drive from its intersection with Nieman. Two men stand on a sidewalk in front of Shawnee's first bank, on the southwest corner of the intersection.
Undated photograph of the exterior of The Call newspaper's office on 18th Street, including the surrounding streetscape.
Photograph of Chester A. Franklin standing by the door of the Kansas City Call Building. The vantage point faces west on the south side of 18th Street with Lucille's Tavern in the background.
Photograph looking east on 18th Street from between The Paseo and Vine Street.
View looking west along 18th Street. The Boone and Gem Theaters can be seen on the north side of the street.
Cityscape photograph of 18th Street from atop the Kansas City Call Building, looking northwest with downtown Kansas City in the background. The intersection of 18th Street and Highland Avenue is pictured to the left.
Photograph of the exterior of the Kansas City Call building that appears to have been taken from inside an automobile.
Photograph of two men walking away from a Crown Drug Company store at the northeast corner of 18th Street and The Paseo. The store moved from the northwest corner of 18th and Vine to this location.