Photograph of the Country Club Methodist Episcopal Church located at the northwest corner of 57th Street and Wornall Road. This vantage point faces northwest from the southwest corner of Wornall and 57th.
Photograph of South Side Baptist Church, once located at the southwest corner of 54th Street and Montgall Avenue.
Circa 1925 photograph with exterior, street level view of the front entrance to Kenwood Avenue Methodist Episcopal Church, South, located at the southwest corner of 59th Street and Kenwood Avenue.
Drawing of the Centropolis Baptist Church at 1410 White Avenue. This vantage point faces south-southwest from the east side of White Avenue just south of 14th Street.
Photograph of children and adults posed outside of the Willard Mission, once located at 7032 Independence Road (renamed Wilson Avenue), between the Missouri Pacific Railroad and the defunct intersection of Wilson Road and Bristol Avenue. Insert photograph is identified as Supt. Mrs. S. E. Pendergass.
Circa 1925 photograph with partial front view of the Swope Park Christian Church located at the northwest corner of 62nd Street and Swope Parkway.
Circa 1925 photograph of the First Christian Church at the northwest corner of 11th Street and Locust Street.
Circa 1925 photograph of the Van Brunt Christian Church. This vantage point faces east from the west side of Van Brunt Boulevard between 24th Street and 25th Street. Albert Jones is listed as pastor on the sign attached to the building.
Circa 1925 photograph of the Unity School of Christianity at 917 Tracy Avenue. This vantage point faces east-southeast from the west side of Tracy Avenue just south of 9th Street.
Circa 1925 photograph of Grace English Lutheran Church in the winter at the southeast corner of 43rd Street and Madison Avenue. Part of the Ohio Synod and dedicated October 9, 1921. This vantage point faces south-southwest from the north side of 43rd Street between Madison Avenue and Summit Street.
Photograph of the congregation of Holy Trinity Russian Orthodox Church standing on the steps in front of the church building, circa 1920. The church was founded in 1917 by the Russian immigrants living in the Strawberry Hill neighborhood of Kansas City, Kansas.
Circa 1925 photograph of the Church of Our Redeemer Lutheran Church located at at the northeast corner of 8th Street and Benton Boulevard. Rev. H. Dierks is listed as the pastor and associated with the Missouri Synod. Addition visible behind the church building.