Buildings

Displaying 433 - 444 of 502

Book containing text and photographs of the history, facilties, art, and architecture of the courthouses of Jackson County, Missouri. The document also includes portrait photographs of the public servants that aided in the creation of the new Jackson County Courthouse and a list of county judges of Jackson County from 1827 to 1933.

Exterior photograph of Southern Kansas Stage Lines freight terminal and garage in Kansas City, Missouri, with unidentified employees.

Clipping from the Kansas City Times on October 20, 1966 describing the violence that erupted during the Municipal Election on March 27, 1934. The included photographs show damage done that day in 1934 to an automobile and building owned by the Citizens Fusion party, an anti-Pendergast organization in Kansas City.

Exterior photograph of the Major Clinic at 31st and Euclid as seen from Euclid Avenue looking west. The clinic was owned and operated by Dr. Hermon S. Major and was a private facility devoted to the treatment of alcoholism.

Exterior photograph of the Major Clinic at 31st and Euclid. The clinic was owned and operated by Dr. Hermon S. Major and was a private facility devoted to the treatment of alcoholism.

Exterior view of the nurses home at The Willows Maternity Hospital, with unidentified woman in nurse uniform seated on the steps.

Photograph of people and vehicles outside the Guadalupe Center in Kansas City, Missouri's Westside neighborhood. The organization, founded in 1919, provided healthcare, education, and other services to the local Mexican immigrant population who had moved to Kansas City for jobs with the railroads and packing houses.

Clipping from the Kansas City Journal-Post with caption stating, "Twenty Years of Skyline Change in Kansas City. These three photographs taken from virtually the same spot on Journal-Post hill show the amazing growth of this city's business district in a score of years. The upper picture was made in August, 1912.

Photograph of people riding the Vine Street Streetcar in Kansas City, Missouri

Photograph of men and boys posed outside of the Boys Hotel Main Building (right) and Boys Hotel Club Memorial Building (left). This vantage point faces south-southwest on the north side of Admiral Boulevard between Flora Avenue and Highland Avenue.

Photograph of the Boys Hotel Club Memorial Building building committee posed at the cornerstone laying ceremony for the building on November 6, 1921. This vantage point faces south on the south side of Admiral Boulevard between Flora Avenue and Highland Avenue.

Issue of the anti-corruption, Kansas City-based newspaper, Future: The Newsweekly for Today.

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY