Photograph of the Scarritt School on the west side of Askew Avenue between Anderson Avenue and Lexington Avenue. It was named for Reverend Nathan Scarritt, a local early minister and resident. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of Lexington and Askew.
Photograph with an exterior view of a group of students identified as the 1922 graduating class from Scarritt School. Students would have gone on to Northeast High School and graduated in 1926. Students are not identified. This vantage point faces north from just north of the Scarritt School addition of 1906, in the location where the 1927 addition would be built. The residences of 3514 and 3516 Anderson Avenue are pictured in the left background.
Photograph of H. H. Trenton Tires and Accessories (right) at the southwest corner of Independence Avenue and Monroe Avenue. The Monark Gasoline and Oil Company (left) is also pictured at the southeast corner of Independence and Monroe. This vantage point faces south-southeast from the northeast corner of Independence and Askew Avenue.
A color glass plate positive photograph of a reflecting pool opposite the west entrance to Swope Park. This vantage point faces east across the pool (now known as Delbert J. Haff Circle Fountain) towards the Swope Park entrance.