Photograph with caption, "Proposed roadway connections, in Park Land, north of 43rd Street." This vantage point faces north-northwest from near the intersection of 43rd Street and Baltimore Avenue. The photograph's annotations label streets and show proposed road improvements, including plans for a 43rd Street Viaduct over Mill Creek Drive (presently JC Nichols Parkway).
Photograph with caption, "looking west along 43rd St. from Baltimore Avenue where Brookside Extension and the proposed 43rd Street Viaduct will meet the grade of Baltimore Avenue north." The photograph's annotations label streets and show proposed road improvements.
Photograph with caption, "Mill Creek Drive at 47th Street, showing the proposed roadway due north to Brookside Boulevard Extension and main at 41st Street. Plaza shops, Park Lane Hotel, and St. Luke's Hospital are pictured.
Postcard of the Country Club Plaza lights during Christmas 1937. This vantage point faces south-southwest from the northeast corner of Mill Creek Parkway (presently JC Nichols Parkway) and 47th Street.
Postcard of the intersection of 47th Street and Mill Creek Parkway (presently JC Nichols Parkway) in the Country Club Plaza. This vantage point faces southwest from near the intersection of Main Street and 46th Street. The Chandler Nursery is pictured in the background as the white building.
Booklet describing the services rendered at St. Luke's Hospital, located at 44th Street and Mill Creek Parkway [presently J C Nichols Parkway] in Kansas City, Missouri. Also included are photographs of the interior and exterior of the hospital, resolutions of the hospital's endowment fund, and appeals for donations to the endowment.
Postcard of the Saint Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, Missouri. The vantage point faces west-northwest on the 4400 block of Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway). Although the original building pictured still stands, it is now obstructed from view on J C Nichols Parkway by hospital extension to the east. The back of the postcard includes a short letter to Ernestine Gold-Smith of Clinton, Missouri.
This picture of the Suydam Building was taken in the Country Club Plaza looking west-southwest on Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway) just north of 47th Street. The Suydam Building was later occupied by the House of Beauty and the Claude Keyes Drug Store.
The Avon Shop opened October 1, 1924 at 108 W. 47th Street on the first floor of the Tower Building. This vantage point faces north on 47th Street just west of Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway).