Photograph of the Kansas City School District Repair Department at 1520 Campbell Street. As of 2017, the building still stands with an addition to its frontage. This vantage point faces west from the east side of Campbell Street just north of 16th Street.
Photograph of the Webster School located at the northwest corner of Wyandotte Street and 17th Street. The school opened in 1886 and closed in 1933. It was named after statesman Daniel Webster. This vantage point faces northwest from the northeast corner of 17th and Wyandotte.