An autochrome photograph of Hugh J. Mathews, Jr.'s house and window flower boxes, taken from the southeast. Mathews was an executive with Mathews Machine Works.
An autochrome photograph of the Nelson Gallery of Art (now known as the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art), taken from the southeast.
An autochrome photograph of Helen H. McDermand's house, taken from the southwest. The picture shows urns placed by the house entrance. Her deceased husband, Frank R. McDermand, Jr., was president of the Columbian Hog and Cattle Powder Company.
An autochrome photograph of a large picnic oven at Unity Farm (Unity Village), as seen from the west. The oven could use wood or gas as fuel.
An autochrome photograph of Charles R. Cook's residence with ivy on the facade, taken from the northwest. Cook was founder and president of Cook Paint & Varnish Company.
An autochrome photograph of Thomas L. Luzier's swimming pool, taken from the west. Luzier was founder of Luzier Personalized Cosmetics.
A color glass plate positive photograph of the Municipal Rose Garden (Loose Park Rose Garden) looking northeast toward The Walnuts apartments.
An autochrome photograph of Miss Marilyn Moreland with Madonna lilies on the property of Dr. A. L. Punton on 75th Street near Nall Avenue.
An autochrome photograph of the motor entrance and blooming spireas of "Elmhurst", the residence of Annie Ridenbaugh Bird. Once Annie's husband, Joseph T. Bird, passed away in 1918, she took over as president of Emery, Bird, Thayer Company in 1920.
An autochrome photograph of a woman and child on the property of Lionel Benjamin, a buyer for Fred Harvey.
An autochrome photograph of Sid J. Hare's house and rock garden. Hare was a Kansas City landscape architect.
An autochrome photograph of the wooden slab awnings on the south side of W. Malcom Lowry's residence. Lowry was a Kansas City engineer at Henrici-Lowry Engineering Company.