Book containing text and photographs of the history, facilties, art, and architecture of the courthouses of Jackson County, Missouri. The document also includes portrait photographs of the public servants that aided in the creation of the new Jackson County Courthouse and a list of county judges of Jackson County from 1827 to 1933.
Postcard showing the Thomas H. Swope Memorial in Swope Park, Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces northeast towards the memorial. The back of the postcard includes a short letter to Hazel Weltman of Falls City, Nebraska.
Postcard showing the Thomas H. Swope Memorial in Swope Park, Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces northeast towards the memorial. The back of the postcard includes a short letter to Mrs. Ernest Vail of Stotesbury, Missouri.
Marion Cauger, friend of Walt Disney, seated on a statue of a lion at the Thomas H. Swope Memorial in Swope Park, Kansas City, Missouri. Marion was the nephew of Arthur V. Cauger, operator of the Kansas City Slide Company at 2449 Charlotte Street. A. V. Cauger employeed both Marion and Walt at the company.
Two young women sitting near a lamp sculpture with a house at 5939 Overhill Road barely visible in the background. This vantage point faces northeast towards the small park at the intersection of Stratford Road and Oakwood Road, in Mission Hills, Kansas.
The statue of a small boy and a pool were features of the Crestwood interior park named Happy Woods Park, once located between 54th Street, 55th Street, Locust Street, and Cherry Street. This vantage point faces southeast towards the intersection of Locust Street, 55th Street, and Oak Street in the far right background.
Long stone bench located in The Piazzetta, a woman with a basket of flowers sits in the center of the bench. The Piazzetta (now called Strawn Park after Farrell Clifford Strawn) is located between 63rd Street, Summit Street, and Valley Road in the Greenway Fields subdivision of Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces southwest towards undeveloped land beyond the southern tip of the park. The bench and accompanying statues pictured have since been moved to the northern edge of the park bordering 63rd Street.