Photograph of a patients room with twin beds in the men's department at Major Clinic. The clinic, owned and operated by Dr. Hermon S. Major, was a private facility devoted to the treatment of alcoholism.
Exterior photograph of the Major Clinic at 31st and Euclid as seen from Euclid Avenue looking west. The clinic was owned and operated by Dr. Hermon S. Major and was a private facility devoted to the treatment of alcoholism.
Photograph of the interior and exterior of the Kansas City Tuberculosis Hospital No. 2, built in 1928 as an annex to the Tuberculosis Hospital built in 1914. Captioned: "Kansas City Tuberculosis Hospital No. 2 is situated in the country, outside of the city limits, on high spot to the west of U. S. highway No. 40. It is a new building, constructed in accordance with the latest ideas on the treatment of tuberculosis, and has the most modern equipment. It is a free hospital, giving treatment until patient is discharged with disease arrested.