Mid-1920's photograph of St. Peter's Church (left) and Rectory (right) on the south side of Meyer Boulevard between Holmes Street and Charlotte Street. This original corrugated iron church building was known by the congregation as the "Tin Cathedral". This vantage point faces southeast from the northwest corner of Holmes and Meyer.
Photograph of the first confirmation in 1927 in front of the original rectory of St. Peter's, Kansas City, Missouri. Bishop Thomas F. Lillis is present and pictured. This vantage point faces east towards the old rectory at the southeast corner of Holmes Street and Meyer Boulevard.