View shows the south wing of St. Luke's Hospital under construction. This was the first addition to the original building. This picture was taken looking southwest just south of the 4300 block of Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway). Although the original building pictured still stands, it is now obstructed from view on J C Nichols Parkway by hospital extension to the east.
Exterior view of the White Eagle Oil and Refining Company Filling Station at 46th Terrace and Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway). A black automobile and one driver are outside the filling station. This picture was taken looking northwest on Mill Creek Parkway just south of 46th Terrace.
Exterior view of the many people attending the 4th Annual Country Club Plaza Artists' Fair at the southwest corner of Central Street and Alameda Road (now Nichols Road), held from September 7-12, 1935. This vantage point faces northeast towards this intersection from atop the J. C. Nichols Company Building.
Interior of Chandler's Flower Shop facing north, a man and woman are browsing the store's floral arrangements. The building pictured was once located at the southwestern corner of 47th Street and Mill Creek Parkway (now Baltimore Avenue).
This picture of the Suydam Building was taken in the Country Club Plaza looking west-southwest on Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway) just north of 47th Street. The Suydam Building was later occupied by the House of Beauty and the Claude Keyes Drug Store.