Gasoline pumps

Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the Sinclair Oil Company station, the first gas station in Johnson County, at 75th and Metcalf, circa 1920. Ralph Jessup, dressed in coveralls and a cap, stands near a gas pump. A sign atop the service station reads "Jessup's Service Station" and "Sinclair Gasoline."

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY
Civil War on the Western Border: The Missouri-Kansas Conflict,1855-1865.
The Pendergast Years, Kansas City in the Jazz Age & Great Depression.
KC History, Missouri Valley Special Collections at the Kansas City Public Library.