Photograph of first grade students working in a garden across the street from the Kansas City Teacher's College. This vantage point faces north-northeast from the south side of 8th Street between Woodland Avenue and Euclid Avenue (this portion of 8th Street is defunct). The southeastern entrance to the Kansas City Teachers College is shown in the background.
Photograph of the Sanford B. Ladd School students attending to the school garden. This vantage point faces northwest from atop the southwest corner of the original Ladd School building (before the 1922 addition). The houses at 3624, 3626, and 3630 Bellefontaine Avenue are pictured to the left.
An autochrome photograph of Maude Blackburn standing in her garden. Her husband, Schuyler C. Blackburn was president of ABC Fireproof Warehouse Company. The historical street address is 2321 Fieldston Road, also known at that time as 2321 West 54th Street (U.S. Highway 50), placing it near 54th Street and Mission Road in the Fieldston neighborhood in modern day Fairway, Kansas.
An autochrome photograph of George Cope's "Rainbow" Garden of peonies, iris, and poppies, taken looking north. Cope was co-owner of Cope & Sons, a carpentry company. This property was situated on the west side of Oak Street, just north of Brush Creek before the waterway was diverted to its current location.