Photograph with an exterior view of Longan School located at the northeast corner of 39th Street and Warwick Boulevard. It was named in 1911 in honor of George B. Longan, Assistant Superintendent of Schools. Before 1911, the school was named the Ward Public School. In 1932, the school at 601 Gillham Road became the George B. Longan School. This vantage point faces east-northeast from the northwest corner of Warwick and 39th.
Photograph of the Sanford B. Ladd School students attending to the school garden. This vantage point faces northwest from atop the southwest corner of the original Ladd School building (before the 1922 addition). The houses at 3624, 3626, and 3630 Bellefontaine Avenue are pictured to the left.
Photograph with a distant exterior view of the Morse Public School, showing students outside with playground equipment and playing a game of baseball. The school was named after S. F. B. Morse, American inventor. This vantage point faces south-southeast from the northeast corner of 21st Street and Charlotte Street.
Photograph of the Webster School located at the northwest corner of Wyandotte Street and 17th Street. The school opened in 1886 and closed in 1933. It was named after statesman Daniel Webster. This vantage point faces northwest from the northeast corner of 17th and Wyandotte.
Grouping of four exterior snapshots of students with teachers on Kensington School lawn. All photographs except the top center picture were taken outside of the south facing southeast entrance to the school.