Photograph of Northeast Junior High School, located at on the south side of Thompson Avenue between Chelsea Avenue and Brighton Avenue. This vantage point faces north-northeast on the east side of Chelsea Avenue just north of Independence Avenue.
Photograph of the Thacher School, once located at the northwest corner of Independence Avenue and Quincy Avenue. It was named for Major Luin E. Thacher, an early member of the school board. This vantage point faces north-northeast from the southwest corner of Independence Avenue and Brighton Avenue.
Circa 1940 photograph with an interior view of kindergarten age children on a jungle gym at Gladstone School. Includes a sheet which identifies each child and provides their address. Miss Marie Casper is listed as the instructor.
Photograph of Northeast High School at the southeast corner of Smart Avenue and Van Brunt Boulevard.
Photograph of the rear of the Montgomery Ward building at the northeast corner of St John Avenue and Belmont Boulevard. This vantage point faces south towards the complex from Indian Mound Point (Indian Mound Park).
Photograph with an aerial view looking north along Van Brunt Boulevard. Northeast High School and Budd Park is pictured.
Circa 1925 photograph looking northeast on Independence Road (presently Wilson Avenue) from just west of its intesection with Wheeling Avenue. Pictured is the Burdett Manufacturing Company (left), the Congregation Tefares Israel Jewish Cemetery (left background), and the Kansas City Terminal Railway (right).
Circa 1925 photograph looking west on Independence Road (presently Wilson Avenue) from just east of its intesection with Wheeling Avenue. Pictured is the Kansas City Terminal Railway (left), and the Huttig Mill Work Company (center).
Circa 1925 photograph of Budd Park Christian Church located at southwest corner of St. John Avenue and Brighton Avenue.
Circa 1925 photograph of St. John's Episcopal Church in winter. This vantage point faces east from the west side of Kensington Avenue between Thompson Avenue and Independence Avenue. Pictured are automobiles on the street and people on church walk.
Map showing the boundaries of precincts as defined in 1918 for the sixteenth ward of Kansas City, Missouri. This ward is bounded by the Missouri River to the north, Monroe Avenue to the west, 9th Street to the south, and eastern city limits to the east.
Photograph of the chapel at the Saint Agnes Convent, Kansas City, Missouri.