Photograph of the Electric Cafe on the south side of Rochester Avenue and east of Montgall Avenue. The Heim, Ferd., Brewing Company Bottling Plant (closed 1918, later became Abner-Hood Chemical Company) is shown in the background to the south.
Photograph of Columbus Park community volunteers constructing the St. John Bosco Center, Roman Catholic community hall. The land for the center was donated by Rosa Nigro, Kansas City's first woman pharmacist. This vantage point was taken facing east-northeast with the Holy Rosary Catholic Church in the background.
A view of four children on bicycles riding across the ford just west of the intersection of Indian Lane and Mission Drive. The rustic bridge (pictured right) leads down to the road from the club house, known then as the "The Lodge" and once located approximately at 5930 Mission Drive. This vantage point faces west-northwest at the intersection of Mission Drive and Indian Lane.