A 1920 photograph of Milton C. Lewis.
The restored residence of the missionary at the Shawnee Indian Mission. This building is located at the southeastern corner of 52nd Street and Porter Road (now 53rd Street and Mission Road). This vantage point faces southeast on present day 53rd Street from just east of mission Road.
250 year old antique Carrara marble bench from Venice, placed outside the wall surrounding one of the free parking stations, in the park space between the wall and public sidewalk. This vantage point faces north-northeast on Ward Parkway just west of Wyandotte Street.
An autochrome photograph of a marble bench in the Country Club Plaza on Ward Parkway between Wyandotte Street and Central Street. This vantage point faces north with the Country Club Plaza Theater in the background.
An autochrome photograph of a marble bench in the Country Club Plaza on Ward Parkway between Wyandotte Street and Central Street. This vantage point faces north-northwest with the building at the northeast corner of Alameda Road (now Nichols Road) and Central Street in the background.
A color glass plate positive photograph of two unidentified women seated on a bench in the garden of Harry D. Seavey, head of the Seavey & Flarsheim Brokerage Company.