Photograph of the Hoge Funeral Home building at 8024 Santa Fe Drive, in the 1930s. Originally built as a home for the Charles Pincomb family, the building became the site of Hoge Funeral Home in 1932. The business operated in this location until 1965 when the house was razed and a new funeral home building constructed to the south. The two story building is pictured with stucco siding and a Spanish tile roof, and the fender of a car is visible parked on Santa Fe Drive.
Photograph of the stone Overland Park School building, built in 1909, near the intersection of Robinson and Santa Fe in Overland Park. The grade school was constructed on land donated by William Strang, and was destroyed fire in January, 1920.