Paton, N. Emerson

Displaying 1 - 8 of 8

Photograph of Dr. D. M. Nigro standing by a wall of photographs. Autographed as: "To my good friend N. Emerson Paton the best secy & manager in the country. With best wishes, Doc Nigro, 1938".

Seated, autographed portrait of Conrad Mann. Reads: "To N. Emerson Paton, With every good wish to a faithful civic worker, Conrad Mann, KC 5/17/35."

Identified on the photograph as "An oriental dinner given by Mr. and Mrs. Frank Swyden to the Board of Governors of the South Central Business Association, May 17, 1934". Included in the photograph are Joseph Wirthman, Clara Stover, N. Emerson Paton, and others.

Identification on photograph reads "The Board of Governors of the South Central Business Association were entertained at the new home of Mrs. Russell Stover, 803 West 54th Terrace, May 9, 1935. Standing left to right: Irl T. Oliver, Jack Rieger, Joseph C. Wirthman, George H. Charno, Dr. Thomas A. Kyner, Edwin J. Barnes and Dr. Roy W.

Photograph of a group of South Central Business Association men and police officers operating parking meters immediately after their installation on Troost Avenue. Includes from second to the left: N. Emerson Paton, Jack Rieger, and Joseph Wirthman. This vantage point faces west-northwest from Troost Avenue just south of 31st Street.

Photograph of participants including the Board of Governors of the South Central Business Association at the groundbreaking ceremonies for the Shankman Building, located at 3119 Troost.

Group portrait of N. Emerson Paton (left), Morris Shankman (holding shovel) and other unidentified South Central Business Association officials at the groundbreaking for the Shankman Building, located at 3119 Troost. This vantage point faces north-northeast with the building at 3109 Troost in the background.

Portrait of Jean Helier posed behind glass filled with bullet holes. Photo is autographed as "To N. Emerson Paton, Kansas City's Livest Business Assn. Secretary from Hean Helier, Secretary to Otto P. Higgins, 5-20-38". Photo is credited to the Kansas City Police Department.

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY