Montgomery

Displaying 1 - 12 of 19

Photograph of the Central Exchange National Bank building, once located on the east side of Grand Avenue (Grand Boulevard) between 10th Street and 11th Street.

Photograph of the Columbia National Bank in the Gloyd Building, once located on the east side of Walnut Street between 9th Street and 10th Street.

Head and shoulders portrait of H. Roe Bartle.

Photograph of the Berbigilia Building, once located at the southeast corner of 31st Street and Forest Avenue. Signage for P. Berbigilia & Son is shown on the first floor facing 31st Street. This vantage point faces south-southeast on Forest Avenue just north of 31st Street.

Photograph of the Holy Rosary School Accordian Band, sponsored by Cochran Music Co., Inc..

Photograph with a full frontal and corner view of the Brailey Building, once located on northwest corner of 11th Street and McGee Street. Also shows YWCA building to the north of the Brailey Building.

Photograph of the Browning, King and Co. Building, once located at the northeast corner of Grand Avenue (Grand Boulevard) and 11th Street. The YWCA building is shown in the background.

Photograph of the Karnopp Building, located at the southeast corner of 43rd Street and Main Street.

Photograph of the Western Auto Supply Building, located at the northeast corner of 21st Street and Grand Avenue (Grand Boulevard).

Photograph of the Forest Hill Mausoleum, located near the northeast corner of Troost Avenue and 69th Street. This vantage point faces west-northwest towards the building.

Photograph with caption, "Chamber of Commerce Staff Farewell Luncheon to Lou E. Holland, retiring managing director, November 23, 1931."

Photograph of the Assumption School Accordian and Electric Guitar Band, sponsored by Cochran Music Co., Inc..

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY