This photograph of the Triangle Building was taken looking north on 47th Street between Wyandotte and Central Streets. The second unit had just been completed with the Wymore Hardware Company as the first tenant in the west end of the building.
The Avon Shop opened October 1, 1924 at 108 W. 47th Street on the first floor of the Tower Building. This vantage point faces north on 47th Street just west of Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway).
Antique well-head originally from Barcelona, standing in the lounge. It concealed a drinking fountain. The theater is bounded by 47th Street and the Alameda Road (now Nichols Road), Wyandotte Street, and Central Street.
Construction of the Country Club Plaza Theater began on March 2, 1928. The site bounded by 47th Street and the Alameda Road (now Nichols Road), Wyandotte Street, and a new street to be put through on the west (Central Street). This vantage point faces northeast towards the intersection of 47th Street and Wyandotte Street.
This picture of the Country Club Plaza was taken looking southwest from atop the Ponce de Leon building at 4555 Main Street. The view shows Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway) with Alameda Road (now Nichols Road) branching off to the southwest.