Photograph of the Johnson County Courthouse in Olathe circa 1939. Taken from the street, looking northwest, the lawn surrounding the building is covered in snow. The two-story brick courthouse with central belltower was designed by architect George Washburn in 1891, and was demolished in 1952.
Photograph of District Court Judge G. A. Roberds on the steps of the Johnson County Courthouse circa 1937. Roberds wears a dark three-piece suit and holds his hat and a package. A man and woman walk up the stairs behind him toward the courthouse door.
Photograph of the Johnson County Courthouse in Olathe, Kansas, circa 1920. The two-story brick courthouse with central belltower was designed by architect George Washburn in 1891, and was demolished in 1952.
Photograph of the Jackson County Juvenile Court Building, also known as Jackson County Parental School. This vantage point faces east-southeast from the southwest corner of Locust Street and 13th Street.
Book containing text and photographs of the history, facilties, art, and architecture of the courthouses of Jackson County, Missouri. The document also includes portrait photographs of the public servants that aided in the creation of the new Jackson County Courthouse and a list of county judges of Jackson County from 1827 to 1933.
Postcard of the Court House (foreground) and City Hall (background) in Kansas City, Missouri at night. This vantage point faces north-northwest just east of the intersection of Locust and 13th Street. The back of the postcard includes a short letter from Frank Gilbert to Peggy Moore of Fremont, Nebraska.
Jackson County, Missouri courthouse building as it looked in Kansas City about 1936. Harry S. Truman, as Presiding Judge of Jackson County, was instrumental in the building of the courthouse. This photograph was likely taken atop the Jackson County Detention Home at the southeast corner of 13th Street and Locust Street, looking north-northwest towards the courthouse and the Kansas City City Hall in the background.