Children playing at a playground at 58th Street and Brookside Boulevard in 1920. This vantage point faces north from near the center of Brookside Triangle Park.
Younger boys and girls participating in maypole dance at the 1923 Field Day on the grounds of the Pembroke-Country Day School. This vantage point faces east-northeast towards houses on Sunset Hill in the far right background.
Romanelli Gardens, the northeast portion of the Armour Farm, just west of Wornall Road and south of 67th Street, has been added to the developing section of the Country Club District. This vantage point faces north-northeast at the intersection of Pennsylvania Avenue and 68th Terrace were this fountain was once located. The houses on the northern side of 68th Street between Pennsylvania Avenue and Wornall Road can be seen in the background and the steeple of the Sixth Church of Christ Scientist at 400 West 67th Street can be seen to the right in the far background.
A young boy with his bike and dog photographed in front of a Slow - Children street sign erected by the Westwood Homes Association at Westwood Road and Mercier. This vantage point faces north-northwest at the intersection of Mercier Street and Westwood Road.
Photograph looking south down the west side of Walrond Avenue from the southwest corner of Walrond and 18th Street. The A. O. Thompson Lumber Company office is pictured to the right.
Photograph with caption, "looking northeast along Wyandotte Street across 52nd Street showing proposed widening for the Main Street extension." Several homes, a woman, and a child riding a tricycle on the sidewalk are shown.
Photograph with caption, "looking north from Park Land at 48th Street and Country Club Car Line, showing approach of proposed trafficway to widened east 48th Street." Park Lane Hotel, St. Luke's Hospital, and Ponce De Leon Hotel, and three unidentified children are pictured.
Circa 1930 photograph of students and a teacher on a double-decker bus parked outside of the Woodland Public School, located on the north side of 8th Street between Woodland Avenue and Euclid Avenue. This vantage point faces southwest from near the south-facing southwest entrance to the school. The building once located at the southeast corner of 8th and Woodland is pictured to the right. Written on the back of the photograph, "Doubledeck bus, everyone wanted to get on the upper deck if weather permitted, about 1930".