Photograph with full, exterior view of a Friends Church located at the northeast corner of 30th Street and Bales Avenue. The pastor is noted on the back of the photograph as the Reverand J. Edgar Williams. The pastor noted on the sign on the church is George C. Wise. This building was a Society of Friends (Quakers) church.
Photograph of the Central Italian Evangelical Chapel. Sign on building identifies as Chiesa Evangelica Italiana. This vantage point faces east from the west side of Forest venue just south of 5th Street.
Photograph of the Ivanhoe Park Congregational Church at the southwest corner of Michigan Avenue and 39th Street. This vantage point faces southwest from the northeast corner of 39th and Michigan.
Photograph of the Church of God (Holiness) at the northwest corner of Askew Avenue and Victor Street (now 29th Street).
Photograph of the Woodland Avenue Christian Church located at southeast corner of 24th Street and Woodland Avenue. C. E. Croggett is listed on back the back of the photograph as pastor.
Postcard including an image of the Children's Memorial Lutheran Church at the southeast corner of Independence Avenue and Brighton Avenue. The form correspondence reads, "We missed you Sunday, __. If you are sick kindly let us know. Unless we hear from you we will expect you present next Sunday. Our Motto: Every scholar present every Sunday and on time, 9:30 a.m." The postcard was used to remind the congregation to attend bible school. The vantage point of the photograph faces east-southeast from near the southwest corner of Brighton and Independence.
Photograph of the Country Club Methodist Episcopal Church located at the northwest corner of 57th Street and Wornall Road. This vantage point faces northwest from the southwest corner of Wornall and 57th.
Circa 1925 photograph with exterior, street level view of the front entrance to Kenwood Avenue Methodist Episcopal Church, South, located at the southwest corner of 59th Street and Kenwood Avenue.
Photograph of children and adults posed outside of the Willard Mission, once located at 7032 Independence Road (renamed Wilson Avenue), between the Missouri Pacific Railroad and the defunct intersection of Wilson Road and Bristol Avenue. Insert photograph is identified as Supt. Mrs. S. E. Pendergass. The mission was operated by the Woman's Christian Temperance Union and was razed by 1925.
Circa 1925 photograph of the First Christian Church at the northwest corner of 11th Street and Locust Street.
Circa 1925 photograph of the Mount Washington Methodist Episcopal Church, South located at the northwest corner of Arlington Avenue and Independence Avenue in present-day Independence, Missouri.
Circa 1925 photograph of the Unity School of Christianity at 917 Tracy Avenue. This vantage point faces east-southeast from the west side of Tracy Avenue just south of 9th Street.
Photograph of the congregation of Holy Trinity Russian Orthodox Church standing on the steps in front of the church building, circa 1920. The church was founded in 1917 by the Russian immigrants living in the Strawberry Hill neighborhood of Kansas City, Kansas.
Photograph of the congregation of the St. George Serbian Orthodox Church on the occasion of its consecration in 1925. The church was located at the intersection of Bethany Street and Lowell Avenue in Kansas City, Kansas.
Photograph of unidentified girls, members of the St. George Serbian Orthodox Church congregation.
Photograph of the Holy Trinity Russian Orthodox Church choir dressed in costumes for a performance. The church was founded in 1917 by the Russian immigrants living in the Strawberry Hill neighborhood of Kansas City, Kansas.
Postcard of the Brookside Hotel, built in 1918 at the southwest corner of 54th Street and Oak Street. This vantage point faces southeast from just east of the intersection of 54th Street and Brookside Boulevard. The Second Presbyterian Church is pictured to the right.
Photograph looking north along Broadway Boulevard from 13th Street. The Hotel Commonwealth is pictured to the left.
Photograph looking north on the east side of Forest Avenue between 9th Street and 10th Street. The First Church of Christ Scientist is pictured to the left.