Photograph of the Paseo Baptist Church congregation posed in celebration of the church's fifty-sixth anniversary. This photograph was taken facing east towards the main entrance of Paseo Baptist Church.
Photograph of Kansas City ministers [possibly as part of a New Era District meeting] with leaders of the Women's Missionary Union posed outside of the main entrance to the Paseo Baptist Church. Included in the picture are Rev. D. A. Holmes, Rev. C. S Scott, Rev. S. S. Stamps, Rev. I. H. Henderson, Jr., Rev. Hollins, Mrs. Leeks, Carolyn Ealy, Ethel K. Thomas, Mrs. L. P. Payne, Georgia Craft, Lillie Livingston, Audra Malone, Emma Lawson, and Mary Bostic. This photograph was taken sometime after 1931 when the Paseo Baptist Church was completed.
Photograph of the Ministers Congress in Kansas City, posed inside of an unidentified church.
Photograph of the attendees of the Sunflower Grand Lodge Knights of Pythis and Grand Court 39th Annual Session at the 8th Street Baptist Church in Kansas City, Kansas, July 26-28, 1932. This photograph was taken by Williams Photo Studio, Kansas City, Missouri and facing west towards the main entrance to the church.
Photograph of Columbus Park community volunteers constructing the St. John Bosco Center, Roman Catholic community hall. The land for the center was donated by Rosa Nigro, Kansas City's first woman pharmacist. This vantage point was taken facing east-northeast with the Holy Rosary Catholic Church (left) and Holy Rosary School (right).
Photograph of Columbus Park community volunteers constructing the St. John Bosco Center, Roman Catholic community hall. The land for the center was donated by Rosa Nigro, Kansas City's first woman pharmacist. This vantage point was taken facing east-northeast with the Holy Rosary Catholic Church in the background.
Photograph of pallbearers carrying the body of Monsignor James T. Walsh who erected the Our Lady of Good Counsel Church at 3934 Washington Street, Kansas City, Missouri. Walsh died on November 20, 1925 and was buried three days later.
Photograph of Bishop Edwin V. O'Hara celebrating Mass with the congregation of Holy Rosary Catholic Church.
Drawing of the Centropolis Baptist Church at 1410 White Avenue. This vantage point faces south-southwest from the east side of White Avenue just south of 14th Street.
Circa 1925 photograph of St. John's Episcopal Church in winter. This vantage point faces east from the west side of Kensington Avenue between Thompson Avenue and Independence Avenue. Pictured are automobiles on the street and people on church walk.
Photograph of the Woodland Avenue Christian Church located at southeast corner of 24th Street and Woodland Avenue. C. E. Croggett is listed on back the back of the photograph as pastor.
Photograph of children and adults posed outside of the Willard Mission, once located at 7032 Independence Road (renamed Wilson Avenue), between the Missouri Pacific Railroad and the defunct intersection of Wilson Road and Bristol Avenue. Insert photograph is identified as Supt. Mrs. S. E. Pendergass. The mission was operated by the Woman's Christian Temperance Union and was razed by 1925.