Search

Displaying 1 - 20 of 42

An autochrome photograph of Country Club Christian Church and nearby pool, taken from the southwest.

Date: 
June 4th 1932

An autochrome photograph of Assumption Church (now known as St. Anthony's), taken looking northeast from the intersection of Benton Boulevard and Lexington Avenue.

Date: 
August 28th 1934

An autochrome photograph of Our Lady of Sorrows Church, taken from the southeast.

Date: 
October 3rd 1933

An autochrome photograph of First Congregational Church, once located on the northwest corner of Admiral Boulevard and Highland Avenue. This vantage point faces northwest towards the church from this intersection.

Date: 
October 6th 1932

An autochrome photograph of the Visitation Church, taken from the west.

Date: 
September 12th 1932

An autochrome photograph of the Visitation Church and Parish House, taken from the northwest.

Date: 
September 3rd 1932

Photograph with full street level, exterior view of the First Presbyterian Church, once located at the southwest corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and 40th Street in Westport. The church was constructed in 1859, sold as a private residence in 1895, and razed before 1950.

Photograph of the First Presbyterian Church, once located at the southwest corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and 40th Street in Westport. The church was constructed in 1859, sold as a private residence in 1895, and razed before 1950.

Photograph of the First Presbyterian Church, once located at the southwest corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and 40th Street in Westport. The church was constructed in 1859, sold as a private residence in 1895, and razed before 1950. This vantage point faces east on 40th Street from just west of the intersection of 40th and Pennsylvania.

Photograph of Roanoke Baptist Church located at the northwest corner of 40th Street and Wyoming Street.

Photograph of South Side Baptist Church, once located at the southwest corner of 54th Street and Montgall Avenue.

Drawing of the Centropolis Baptist Church at 1410 White Avenue. This vantage point faces south-southwest from the east side of White Avenue just south of 14th Street.

Circa 1925 photograph of Budd Park Christian Church located at southwest corner of St. John Avenue and Brighton Avenue.

Circa 1925 photograph with partial front view of the Swope Park Christian Church located at the northwest corner of 62nd Street and Swope Parkway.

Circa 1925 photograph of the Van Brunt Christian Church. This vantage point faces east from the west side of Van Brunt Boulevard between 24th Street and 25th Street. Albert Jones is listed as pastor on the sign attached to the building.

Circa 1925 photograph of Grace English Lutheran Church in the winter at the southeast corner of 43rd Street and Madison Avenue. Part of the Ohio Synod and dedicated October 9, 1921. This vantage point faces south-southwest from the north side of 43rd Street between Madison Avenue and Summit Street.

Circa 1925 photograph of the Church of Our Redeemer Lutheran Church located at at the northeast corner of 8th Street and Benton Boulevard. Rev. H. Dierks is listed as the pastor and associated with the Missouri Synod. Addition visible behind the church building. This vantage point faces east-northeast from the Benton Boulevard just north of 8th Street.

Circa 1925 photograph of Broadway Methodist Episcopal Church located at the northwest corner of 74th Street and Broadway Boulevard (now Wornall Road). Dr. Grant A. Robbins is listed as the pastor.

Circa 1925 photograph with full, street corner view of Quayle Methodist Episcopal Church located at the northeast corner of 21st and Iron streets in North Kansas City, Missouri.

Photograph of the First Methodist Episcopal Church, South located at the northwest corner of Maple Avenue and Spring Street in Independence, Missouri.

Date: 
March 1925

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY
Civil War on the Western Border: The Missouri-Kansas Conflict,1855-1865.
The Pendergast Years, Kansas City in the Jazz Age & Great Depression.
KC History, Missouri Valley Special Collections at the Kansas City Public Library.