Photograph of Columbus Park community volunteers constructing the St. John Bosco Center, Roman Catholic community hall. The land for the center was donated by Rosa Nigro, Kansas City's first woman pharmacist. This vantage point was taken facing east-northeast with the Holy Rosary Catholic Church (left) and Holy Rosary School (right).
Photograph of the Holy Rosary Youths' Council and Boy Scout Troop 70. This vantage point faces east-northeast towards the entrance to the Holy Rosary Health Center and School.
1940's photograph of the Holy Rosary School after the new front addition to the old building. This vantage point faces east on Campbell Street from just south of Missouri Avenue.
1940's photograph of the Holy Rosary parish with the parochial school to the right and St. John Bosco Center to the far right. This vantage point faces east on Missouri Avenue between Campbell Street and Charlotte Street.
Photograph of Columbus Park looking northeast from atop the Karnes Public School at the southwest corner of Charlotte Street and Pacific Street. Pictured are the St. John Bosco Center (center background) and Holy Rosary Church (right background) with the parochial school to the right.
Photograph of the Our Lady of Sorrows Music Class of 1920. Some of the students are hold lutes, violins, and classical guitars.
1940's photograph of the Holy Rosary Church (left) and the parochial school (right). This vantage point faces southeast from the northwest corner of Campbell Street and Missouri Avenue.
Photograph of Redemptorist High School students posed on the front steps of the building facing Linwood Boulevard. Pictured, top row, left to right: Raphael Maddi, Virginia Kelly, Martha Brennan, Mary Alma, Mary Margaret Buckley, Ruth MacDonnell, Frances Natters, Marie Krumm, Mary Ann Gleason, Elizabeth Neville, Teresa Canisan; third row: Margaret Anderson, Mary E.
Photograph of the original thirteen members of Boy Scout Troop 70, Holy Rosary's first boy scout troop, sponsored by the adult businessmen known as the Youth Council. This vantage point faces east-northeast towards the entrance to the Holy Rosary Health Center and School.