Photograph of Columbus Park community volunteers constructing the St. John Bosco Center, Roman Catholic community hall. The land for the center was donated by Rosa Nigro, Kansas City's first woman pharmacist. This vantage point was taken facing east-northeast with the Holy Rosary Catholic Church (left) and Holy Rosary School (right).
1940's photograph of the Holy Rosary parish with the parochial school to the right and St. John Bosco Center to the far right. This vantage point faces east on Missouri Avenue between Campbell Street and Charlotte Street.
Photograph of Columbus Park looking northeast from atop the Karnes Public School at the southwest corner of Charlotte Street and Pacific Street. Pictured are the St. John Bosco Center (center background) and Holy Rosary Church (right background) with the parochial school to the right.
1940's photograph of the Holy Rosary Church (left) and the parochial school (right). This vantage point faces southeast from the northwest corner of Campbell Street and Missouri Avenue.