Postcard of the National Cloak & Suit Company, built in 1919 at the southeast corner of Hardesty Avenue and Independence Avenue.
Photograph of H. H. Trenton Tires and Accessories (right) at the southwest corner of Independence Avenue and Monroe Avenue. The Monark Gasoline and Oil Company (left) is also pictured at the southeast corner of Independence and Monroe. This vantage point faces south-southeast from the northeast corner of Independence and Askew Avenue.
Photograph with partial front view of Perky Brothers Transfer and Storage Company on the north side of Independence Avenue between Benton Boulevard and Indiana Avenue. This vantage point faces northeast from the southeast corner of Benton and Independence.
Photograph looking south on the east side of Woodland Avenue towards its intersection with Independence Avenue. Brownell Cleaners is pictured to the left.
Photograph of Brownell Cleaners at the northeast corner of Woodland Avenue and Independence Avenue.
Photograph with an aerial view of the industrial area looking south along the Blue River. Streets shown include Independence Road (presently Wilson Road) (foreground), Independence Avenue (center), and 12th Street (background). Ford Motor Company (right background) and the American Radiator Company (center background) are also pictured.
Photograph looking north along the east side of Locust Street between Independence Boulevard and 6th Street. The Jackson County Courthouse and the K.C. Cold Storage Building is pictured to the left.
Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and side view of the Produce Exchange Bank, located on the southeast corner of Missouri Avenue and Walnut Street.
Photograph with an exterior, street level view of Mount Washington School located on Independence Avenue (7th Street) between Oakland Street (Evanston Avenue) and Arlington Avenue. This vantage point faces northeast from the northeast corner of 7th and Arlington.
Photograph of the Thacher School, once located at the northwest corner of Independence Avenue and Quincy Avenue. It was named for Major Luin E. Thacher, an early member of the school board. This vantage point faces north-northeast from the southwest corner of Independence Avenue and Brighton Avenue.